Thursday, August 06, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
it needs to flow. i need it to flow. not for you or me or her or him, but for all. i will carry my pen and paper. i will pray instead of fret. i will be present, hopefully.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
- the random videos that i would post are easier to post directly to twitter.
- the random links are easier to post to twitter.
- i am wanting to begin a wordpress account and have my blog be business.
- business in that sense means i want it to correspond with design / all of that.
- i dont post thoughts on here because the people that read this (jon, sarah, katie, dani, kristin, joann....) are people i would rather talk to about everything instead of directing them to some long URL and making our relationship more techy and less real.
- i have been busy with a branding project, and 2 websites for the freelance side of me.
- i am growing in who i am as a boyfriend. and this is also growing me in who i am as a human.
- theodyssey is opening my mind up. thats the easiest way to describe it. i feel like i am aware.
- extremely loud and incredibly close is still running through my mind.
- some people and i dont put effort into seeing eachother anymore, and i realize that with some of these people, we never really did. other people are stepping up. i am stepping up with other people. my bus of friends stopped and i got off. i call a few on the bus, they call back. we are learning what we need. and i am learning that it isnt about me being handed friends. it is about me making friends that are friends all around and not just friends who talk about work and complain about it daily. its about loving and talking and drinking and sharing and eating and it goes on. i can sum this up by saying i am learning what it takes to be a friend and through that i am seeing who my friends are....if you are reading this, things are good. dont worry.
- because of the above statement, i am trying to make new guy friends (similar to i love you, man)
- i want to photocopy all of the theodyssey stuff and give them to people who may benefit. but i also want them to take the course. so i may not do the photocopying.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
i like the bon iver album. it was on my list last year. that is why you do not see it.
Air France - No Way Down
Atlas Sound - Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel
Daedelus - Love To Make Music To
Deerhunter - Microcastle / Weird Era Cont.
Gregor Samsa - Rest
M83 - Saturdays=Youth
Sebastien Tellier - Sexuality
School of Seven Bells - Alpinisms
Subtle - ExitingARM
Bohren & der Club of Gore - Dolores