Saturday, December 09, 2006

understanding my moneystanding

i love the fact that i have no money now. that is kindof an overstatement i guess. but i like it. i love that i am at this point in my life where i can save up and then spend it all for a 3 week jaunt in some random place. or i can spend it all to enjoy three days in the extreme heat of a desert in southern california at the end of april.

i feel this huge sense of comfort knowing that i have my 2 final college classes lined up. or i should just say my 2 final classes. ever. unless there is some extreme thing that i dont know about. but i like to think comforting thoughts. for my two classes i have Modern Film, and Architectural Forum. neither class will help me with my graphic design portfolio. but i do only have to be at school on monday night and wednesday morning.

No comments: