Thursday, September 20, 2007

november 4

i know i had that list of all of those concerts that i wanted to go to. and then i realized i need to budget and not go to any of them. and i have grown okay with the fact that i am not going to them. but one came up and it is intensly important that we all go. its on sunday november 4th. so i am sorry to those who work on sundays. but here is the information:

Recently returning from her European Tour, Joanna Newsom, folk harpist, singer/songwriter, returns to her roots in Nevada County for a special appearance. She will be performing her newest album, Ys, (pronounced ‘ees’), orchestra arrangements by Van Dyke Parks, with an expanded Solisti Glitterati Ensemble


also.


Juno. a movie i am very excited about.

1 comment:

robbie said...

I thought I was the only person in the world who liked Joanna Newsom. The only person I could convince to go with me was my wife (I didn't really give her a choice). I already bought tickets, so if you or anyone else is interested in carpooling let me know.

P.S. this is Robbie Ernst by the way