Tuesday, October 16, 2007

productivity

today i left santa cruz at 10:30 in the morning knowing i had to be at work at 12. around 10:45 i hit mild traffic. then i hit major traffic. it ended up taking me 2.5 hours to get home. to add to that my phone didnt work so i couldnt call in late for work. so i had to pull over and use some random dude's cell phone. and that was at 12:00 at the summit. (i actually went into that shop, i have always wanted to). but. during the 2mph drive home i cleaned out my car (glove compartment and under the seats and threw away leaves that were inside). gathered more ideas for my art show. made a nice mix on my ipod. read a chapter from mere christianity. read a chapter from the book about books that dani let me borrow. it was a nice drive.

this is what happened

3 comments:

Liz said...

Its kind of cool that you read and drive.

Unknown said...

omg, what an intense accident. im glad you were productive. i wouldve just danced in my seat. Let me know your thoughts on the book of the book :)

Franny said...

I would have been so pissed for like ten minutes, then I probably would've read, too. I like little breaks like that.