Friday, June 27, 2008

help me out here

i dont want to sound all mighty here. and i dont want to sound like a jerk. so i am sorry if any of this comes out that way.

i feel like i am set on my friends. like i do not have any more energy to put towards more. maybe in the future. but right now i am a busy guy. adding things to my plate right now would be terrible. i feel bad when i tell my roommates and others over here that i cant join them. that i have to go to sleep when i get home. i want people to be ok with the fact that i might be too busy and too tired to hang out. am i a jerk for not making effort in this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like making extra friends. I have too many now too. Sometimes it is really important to focus on yourself and your needs. You need to do it.

Unknown said...

you are not a jerk. your friends will understand, but i know how you feel.

nico said...

jerk.
just kidding.
good friends are worth the wait.