Friday, May 19, 2006

maybe this was stress

all the reasons i stressed out this week are over.
survivor.
amazing race.
sharks.

1 of them made me happy.

my portfolio isnt stressing me out. im running around in a very productive manner and i feel good about it. i still dont feel as if my work is good enough to make it to the next level, but i feel good about being productive and taking the time to work out minor details in my pieces. maybe when they are done ill make a little portfolio for you all to see. but im happy about the way i've lived the past 2 days (that sounds weird). but i get up at 8 or 8:30 instead of sleeping in, and i work on my stuff for a bit, grab some tea, work more, print stuff at school, mount the prints, grab lunch, work more. although ive been running around the house a lot, i feel sucessful in a "im not going to make it to the next stage of the program, but i feel good about my work" kind of way.

16 days from takeoff. maybe im excited.

No comments: