Sunday, July 30, 2006

you shall know our velocity



Mo! Thor!
(Did you know that in Scandinavia they always use the exclimation mark in greeting? I think this is true, even though Hand told me this. Remember Hand? He took you to the aquarium and argued with the tour guide.) So I have advice for you guys. I don't want you to actually use it. I just want you to hear it, have it, sometime after the fact -- after it's useful. Don't listen to me. Advice so rarely finds its intended audience. It's like the sword in the stone -- you leave it there, maybe someday someone finds it useful. Sorry, people -- we're driving through Latvia and I can't vouch for my state of mind. 1. Thoughts are made of water and water always finds a way. 2. If you can't dodge the water; run.


onto the next book.

No comments: