Wednesday, August 16, 2006

yesterday i went from here:



to here


to here



the gorge in big sur killed me. both ankles, one knee, one shin, three ribs and the back of a leg are bruised. one toe is cut. muscles are sore in both legs, both feet, both hands, and my torso.

san francisco didnt kill me. we took four buses and one taxi. the longest time of wait for a bus being 5 minutes. otherwise we had no wait at all. first time in a while ive been up here without going to a concert or eating a burrito.

who is down for some nanking sometime soon?

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Nanking was fierce last Friday night(as always)... Love it.

Shannon Marie said...

Nanking ! Let's rape it !
Okay, so history jokes aren't always funny...

ryan said...

If you can wait until after Sept. 17th I'm up for some nanking. I'm bumbed I missed a good trip to the gorge.