Tuesday, June 20, 2006

no bagpipes

im in glasgow scotland. alone. until 11:30 in the morning when i will be the happiest guy. i am very happy that katherine and aletheia are joining me on my scotland adventure. its odd because right now as i type this i am the only person i know in scotland. every time ive gone to any country i have always known someone.

i am tired of trains. i have "sea legs" as we've been calling it. its like when you rest after being on a boat all day. thats what the trains have done to me. im actually slightly dizzy.

i had a chance to experience the Black Peter Group in london last night, featuring our very own amber on background vocals.

i told myself while i am in scotland that i will not listen to anything other than mogwai or arab strap. so far- success.

im reading a book called Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs. and its good. i think my favorite books are the memoirs written by younger dudes. once again kristin, thanks for showing me Eggers, the book was great.

i think its going to be an early night for me. maybe ill go to a pub and watch the england/sweden football game.

No comments: